2009년 10월 22일 목요일

health walk.

Na Young's school on, May 19 2009 had a health walk event at school. so we went to Seoul Grand park and we pratically just kept on walking in somekind of hill... i found out the reason why this event was held. the teacher told me , it was for the students to have some exercise and get some fresh air too. you can see, it says "bong won middle school, health walk competition". well, BONG WON is the name of my school. and so much for competition... found out only in the end that it wasnt a competition -.-;;friends waiting to get to the starting point...there it is... some how when you actually get it, it feels like somekind of taman negara..haha!and here we go~hahaha.i will be dead meat if my friends sees these photos gone up my page :D haha, but they wont be able to find out cause they dont know our blog :D tee-hee~we overally, walked for 3 hours.
students starting for get tired....cause upward slope...ah~ the nature :)one of my classmate boy, stopped to have some lunch :D hahawow, here is the finish line :) early reachers..some random shot.nice shirt :)and a photo with miss linda~ she is my foreign language teacher :) she speaks to me english everytime. love talking to her since i have no one to talk to in english at school other than her :)and notice that she is wearing a shirt that says "I <3 style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; WIDTH: 320px; DISPLAY: block; HEIGHT: 240px; CURSOR: hand" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5395406796319973058" border="0" alt="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgcvNa5yr3VUqYZRvbb1F4PQSVfHGhBqRCV4fry5fWlZiZw19ii2jlYdMg86Gph07nlEUrExHmhc0oGia-5mfOh-rNx05v9fp_CfI2zZ-gJN4rBMgnMa5KrDlL2sDeDLHJKsK8uPVOwUac/s320/%EC%82%AC%EC%A7%84+353.jpg">class peeps gathering..one of my class boys took these photos..then we stopped to take some memorable pics :D hahawhile getting out of the place, we had to go through a zoo...:Da drink before we go ~this is called "so ra" 소라.its like a mini shell...you just shuck it and something comes out of it..it tastes a little salty but its really addictive :Dthe place we went..how we wait for our subway.haha!after we went back to our neighbourhood, dropped by my friend's house to just hang out. and was online chatting with my malaysian friend.. and my friends got to fasanated :D haha !pretty much for the tiring day.. my friend walked out with her mom's shoes.haha!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기