2011년 5월 1일 일요일

day out with joo won (February 5th 2011)

my gosh this was on february;; lemme finish it up real quick. ahha . it was a normal saturday where i didnt want to stay at home and do nothing. haha so i begged my brother to come go to an art gallery with me~ at the subway station waiting for the subway. yeah you can tell from this picture joo won is really tired out hahafinally we reached the place. i saw this place from the internet.
we reached the place :)




theres a shop at the bottom floor. but it was closed for the day. scared me cause i thought the gallery wasnt open hahaha
thats the shop downstairs ~

thought i only got to take picture with this art work hahahaha but we found out the gallery was upstairs :P


walking upstairs ~reached upstairsthought the gallery would be big but.... it was just a small one....made me think why did i come all this was for this few art works.....hmmmmmmm -.-think thats the title for the gallery. i am you and you are me.

still i was sacinated by all the art works :)ping pong?baseball~joo won doesnt like going to art galleries but follows cause of me :P shoo sweet and sorry bro hahaha. me loving u bro!look at his "i-wanna-go-home" face. ahahawhile i was so interested at all the works done.joo won forced to take picture with me.ahahahahah can tell from his face lol

smile lahh~~ hahamade every second worth while :Pafter looking through all the gallery (that tiny gallery -.-;;) as my brother wished, we went to karaoke hahaha. joo won said he wanted to go to karaoke~kinda special karaoke we went this time~ and we even got a special room :)it has double stairs. hahaha i stayed upstairs and joo won sang downstairs :Pgot high suddenly hahaahaha camwhore here and there :P

well thats how we spent our day that day :)

댓글 1개:

  1. Mmm... nothing much to say about the sculptures, but they sure are good for posing with:3

    답글삭제