2009년 9월 5일 토요일

really old memories...

It just feels like yesterday when we had our EMERGE 2008. I was looking though my picture folders in my comp thinking to myself when am i gonna upload all of this in blog -.- sorry guys. so here it is. well atleast :) our really old memories back im malaysia. we dont even look like that anymore.haha :D while waiting for mr adrian to come fetch us :Dwas that really us? >.<mei ling <3ahh my girls :)just a bit of the fever during emerge!and The Alternatives :D oh babies :( i miss you baby boos. wonder how much you angels have grown ;')the youth-ness in me...awesome ness !and the hair and makeup competition ! amazing !lilo & nani ? ^.^;;;








gahh i miss city harvest ㅠㅠ
hope you guys don't mind the blurness, cause the blurness cant stop us from missing all of you peeps back there !!
ahh city harvesters :) how does it feel looking back at the good old times~ heehee~

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기