2010년 4월 4일 일요일

Date with eun jung

On March 13th, went to spend some time with my friend since i didnt get to meet her ever since higshool started.in the subway~; this is a really nice shot of her !!we decided to go to a CAKE BUFFET !!super awesome :D I was dreaming of going to this place man :Peun jung~they give you to choose which drink you wanna drink from milk, coffee, and gassy drink. but if you come here, you gotta drink gassy drink cause you'll feel sick after eating so much cake.hahahahahahaha. my first dish :)i drank sprite !!haha, now this is a funny shot :P the shirt im wearing. actually it is written "ARMY" but because of my padding vest, it covered the A and the Y behind. so now it became RM :D hahahahahahaha it looks as if im crazy about malaysia :D Ringgit malaysia ! hahaLOLsecond dish!dont try to hide ! hahahahathird dish.. and yess i eat alot.hahaha i forced myself to eat more :Pmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmshinmyung ~awesome picture ;D me likey!the place~we couldnt take in anymore so we went out :)some snappiessss :)and gai gai-ing :)and also in toiletssssss hahahaand this !! was when delvin called me.hahahaha people were staring at me cause i was speaking english :P *malu*hahahahahaha.
overall, it was seriously a great day to just talk to someone about everything :) thanks eunjung ! you rocking my socks babe ! <3

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기