2010년 6월 13일 일요일

Mom's place

On June 1st, went to mom's place as i got a 2 days holiday from school :D after sleeping. got to finally eat mom's awesome breakfast :DD when was the last time i ate it mann :P*yells* yummmmmmmmm :)thn camwhored with mom the whole night :Ddont i look like my mom? :D just that mom's eyes are bigger.hahahaha
and ofcourse much mroe skinnier than me !
mom actually likes camwhoring :Dsee the color difference between her face and mine :P i am way more darker ;;thn at night, at about 8pm or later, we decided to go to the midnight mall in 동대문.(dong dae moon) called the EAST DOOR. while mom was getting ready and putting on her makeups. i started at her as she stared at me. then....... for the first time i actually tried on make up.... sorry guy for the hidious pictures..........i had no choice but to upload cause i wanted to remember my first so called "makeover".
firsly, i have to reshaped my eyebrows as it is out of shape :( it looks horrible as mom roughly drew it.... goshhy....i can stare at it any longer :( ugly :(i guess i dont suit makeup either -.-got emo about myself again at that moment :( felt teary. quikly ran to the toilet an washed up;;then headed to the midnight mall by subway~in the subway ~this is the mall near the EAST DOOR.called the "doota mall" this mall is known for being opened until 5am!!so we did shopping really late :Pwe shopped until like 12.30am and went back home by bus and taxi.. and a snack on the way back :P
*shopping makes me emotional too:( reminds me of how fat i am...................

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기