2010년 10월 2일 토요일

Soo Young's birthday (2010)

On September 29th was my best friend's birthday. so 2 days before her birthdy, i got things ready to surprise her :) this was the letter i wrote to her.and on her birthday morning, i put choco pies lined up from her bed to her table :) this was the first surprise for the day~ :)so when she just got up for her bed, she saw this straight away :Dand all the way to her tabke :)i bought lots of small candies, chocolates and small yummy goodies.and what i thought was putting them inside colorful baloons~first, i stuffed candies inside the unblown baloon and then when its all in, i start blowing them.got my friends to help me up too ;DDfriend helping me stuff the goodies in the baloon~when i was done, i lined them up in my class :Dcan you see the candies inside? :Dthen just the night before her birthday, when she went to sleep, i sneaked up and wrote a letter for her :)this was the first surprise for her birthday~korean people on their birthday, they always eat seaweed soup. and surprisingly seriously ! on her birthday, for breakfast the soup was on the menu ! :Dafter being touched by the first surprise, she got touched again from the second surprise :D when i stuffed my letter inside her laptop so when she opens the laptop she would see my letter :))reading my letter and some other friends letter.all the classmates surrounding her.hahathen when class teacher came in for assembly, we sang her happy birthday song~
my message to her in cyworld~then for the third and final surprise, friends helping me to move the baloons up to class :Dthats how i decorated her place.

success :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기